How long does it take the lighter to charge?
A full charge from 0 to 100% will take approximately 2 hours.
How do I use my EZLight USB Rechargeable Lighter?
1. Push the ON/OFF button to power the lighter.
2. Check LED Battery Level Indicator to ensure the lighter is charged.
3. Slide forward the Safety Slider to create the Electric Arc and contact the desired candle wick.
4. Do not light for more than 7 seconds as the lighter will automatically stop after this time.
How do I know how much battery is left?
· 1 LED light= 25% charged
· 2 LED lights= 50% charged
· 3 LED lights = 75% charged
· 4 LED lights= 100% charged
When I press the ignition button there is no electric arc
From time to time your lighter may come in contact with wax and this could affect the normal operation. In this even make sure your EZLight Rechargeable Lighter is OFF and gently clean around the edge of the Electric Arc Prong tips. Avoid touching the center components and use a soft fabric to remove any residue.
I lost my manual of USB Rechargeable Lighter. What can I do?
Don't worry! Feel free to view or download your virtual manual click here at anytime.
My question isn't listed. What can I do?
Please feel free to contact our customer support through your preferred channel, we'll be happy to help!